Our Category teams meet suppliers regularly to review and support performance and provide vital market data
PfH Scotland has partnered with the Supplier Development Programme in Scotland to deliver a free Talking Tenders webinar:
Thursday 14th January
Contract Notices have recently been published by PfH Scotland on Public Contracts Scotland for frameworks in Whole House Refurbishment, Kitchen Supply, and Window and Door Manufacture and Installation.
This webinar will help suppliers to:
- Learn about PfH Scotland and its role
- Understand how its tender processes work
- Find out about where PfH Scotland advertises tender opportunities
- Learn helpful hints and tips on how to tender through the Intend bidding portal
- Gain an insight into upcoming tender opportunities
- Promote the Supplier Development Programme’s range of training services
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before this event.
How do I become a supplier?
Once awarded, our frameworks are closed to new suppliers until the contract expires and a new agreement is tendered. Contract end dates can be found on the individual framework web pages.
Dynamic Purchasing Systems
If your product or service fits with one of our Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS), we’re able to consider your application to be a supplier at any time. Click here to find out what the difference is between a DPS and a framework.
To find out more about the services offered by our DPS, choose from below: